Looking to buy new graphics card and maybe processor

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

roacherz

Hey everyone.

Not sure if this is the right section to post this in, but I will give it a shot.
I am looking to upgrade my graphics card. I currently have a 9600GT and my processor is an intel duo core E8400 @3.0gz still so I think I may be fine there.

I do a lot of gaming, and would just like something a bit better. My budget is about $350, give or take a little.
Any advice would be great, and I would prefer using newegg.com since I have a gift card for that site, and also my bank gives me 1% back of every dollar I spend, I know it's not that much but :p.

Also I am willing to buy a refurbished or open box card, but not sure what I am lookin for. Thanks guys!(y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online