Looped power up loading screen

Jojidesu

Every time i power up my laptop, it goes to bios utility/ez mode. It is looped even if i press f10. If i add a bootable usb and enter to that option, the installation for a new windows pop up won't show up. it just shows a loading screen for hours, after a few mins the logo goes away.

Asus X407U

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
A lot of the references I see is that it goes to BIOS because it can't find the windows boot or hard drive.

Are you able to confirm that the BIOS can see the drives?

Jojidesu

A lot of the references I see is that it goes to BIOS because it can't find the windows boot or hard drive.

Are you able to confirm that the BIOS can see the drives?
I am not sure, before this all happened, i tried to reset the laptop by installing a new windows, i deleted all 3 partitions and went to install a new one. After a few minutes of waiting, it says 0% but has a check mark on it and stayed like that. So i powered it off and did that one more time, one partition appeared and deleted it but the same thing happened again 0% but has a check mark. The third time i tried to do it, it just loops to a loading screen when i use the bootable usb and when removed, it goes instantly to bios.

Jojidesu

My laptop automatically goes onto bios ez mode even if i press f10 and everythjng. ive looked up tutorials on how to fix it but it does not work. i tried to re install windows my using a bootable usb but it does not work. its just stuck on the loading screen for hours.

Before this all happened, I tried to reset the laptop by installing a new windows, i deleted all 3 partitions and went to install a new one. After a few minutes of waiting, it says 0% but has a check mark on it and stayed like that. So i powered it off and did that one more time, one partition appeared and deleted it but the same thing happened again 0% but has a check mark. The third time i tried to do it, it just loops to a loading screen when i use the bootable usb and when removed, it goes instantly to bios.

Someone told me that the bios cannot read the drives. 

Asus X407U

crjdriver

Someone told me that the bios cannot read the drives
Well, can you see the drives in the bios? If not, you can attempt to reseat the drives ie remove and replace both of them. It is pretty doubtful that two drives could fail at the same time. If neither drive is found in the bios after reseating, the problem is probably with the drive controller on the motherboard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online