Losing frames

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

OnePieceSeeker

hi guys im new here i have problem with my pc and i need some help
what i mean....when i play a game (lineage2) the first 5 min are ok after those 5 sec the next 10 min the game is in lag no the whole pc just the game and the next 5 min the lag is fixed that happent tha whole time i try many games and that is happening to all can anyone help plz

(im teling you from now i dont know very good english) ty

MysticEyes

Banned
First step would be to check for heat issues. Take off a side panel and blow out the insides.

MysticEyes

Banned
Well if those are the temps at idle (while doing nothing) they all seem a bit high.

Play your game and when things start acting up run the program again to see if they get higher yet.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online