Losing internet connection when I play D3 or stream movies

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pietroma

Whenever I play D3 I lost the internet connection on my computer. My roommates both play Dota 2 and CS:GO but they never lose connection. I even tried getting on while they are not on. My ping is usually around 90-135 while on D3 and I still lose connection. We called Comcast, everything's good on their end. My internet speed is 10 mbps download and around 3 mbps upload. We changed the router, not the modem (we bought our own instead of using Comcast's modem), and I still have the issues of losing connection. None of them have D3 to try out and see if it runs okay on their PCs. Maybe I should have them download the game and I could try playing on theirs. Also, when I play at other people's homes who have 10mbps, I never lose connection or anything. I don't want to have to rent Comcast's modem because it is too pricey here. If anyone has any ideas, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

pietroma

I think the problem is with the D3 game not the modem. If you are using a crack version of the game then you should try a different crack.
And it's a very good idea to try the same game in your roommates PC. But, can't you just give them the installation files of the game than to download on their PC?
Well you see, whenever I play on my laptop at other people's houses, it runs smooth and never has any issues. It isn't a cracked one, idk how to even do that. You have to use battlenet dsshboard to play the game. Well now when I stream Netflix, I lose connection too sometimes, also when I was doing an assignment or taking an online quiz. I am so confused. I tried a lot of DNS flush change ip static IP. Everything man.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online