1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Losing internet when I submit, in a hurry

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by django47, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. django47

django47 Thread Starter

I keep on getting warnings that 'Sysinfo' can harm my computer and does not allow me to download it. Please I need help, constantly losing internet connection, WEB ASSISTANT...INCREDIBAR...I'm in a shed load of bother
    django47 (mick)

2. django47

django47 Thread Starter

I know this is unorthodox but I typed a fairly extensive message explaining the problems I am experiencing and how the two names in my post knocked out my malware protection, etc, etc...When I tried to submit all I got was, 'Internet Explorer cannot display the web page' .
    Did it get through or not ? I doubt it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1067244