1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Losing signal to all USBs, hdmi, everything

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by fork114, Jul 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fork114

fork114 Thread Starter

My system- ryzen 3 1200 (stock as of right now)
    ASRock ab350m hdv
    16gb viper Patriot ddr4 - 2666mhz
    Powercolor Rx 570 4gb
    120gb Kingston sad ( boot drive)
    1tb Western digital 7200rpm blue
    700w raidmax psu 80+ bronze

My issue is that after booting into windows and at random times ( sometimes 10 minutes, sometimes an hour or so) my screen will go black, and I lose connection to all my USBs and HDMI inputs. The PC still has power and all system fans are still running, but nothing else is on. Hdd light also displays no activity. The PC ran completely fine before updating bios to the newest revision, in appropriate order In preparation for a cpu upgrade. Any ideas.

2. fork114

fork114 Thread Starter

Since no one responded, if anyone else has this issue. The solution was that the motherboard is not correctly reading the cores from the processor after the bios update, I checked my error logs again and figured out that I bricked my board so to speak so be careful with those bios updates.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1230259

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice