Loss of color

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

klew

I was reinstalling Win 2000 and all other software to my PC when I loss all color. When I restart the computer the color is there when re booting. Can some tell me what is wrong. I don't want to reinstall the 2000 again. Thanks

klew

I have figured that is a problem that is not allowing me to get color unless I have it set for 256 color. I would rather have it on 16 bit or true color 32 bit.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Reinstall your display adapter drivers. There should be a setup.exe file for it, just run thru it.

Should find them on the motherboard cd, driver cd, or display adapter cd, whichever you have.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online