Loss of Video

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

michabod

I have a GEFORCE 7300 GTOC graphics card in my XP computer. As soon as it boots to the operating system, or a few minutes later I lose my video signal. The computer, however, seems to be running. I already swapped the monitor to no avail. If it's not my graphics card, could it be a virus? If so, is there any way I could possibly fix it given the fact that I may lose my video signal at any moment? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.

What happens to the screen? Does it revert to black with a "no signal" message, turn grey, or another colour, or just nothibg?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online