Lost ability to paster email addresses into editpad

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
I pasted a string of "To:" email addresses into notepad and then had to delete them because one had a # vs. @. When I went to paste the corrected list, no go.

I can paste the list into email etc and I can paste other tings into Notepad, but not that list!

Any ideas? :eek:

Thanks
John

Hi John,

Where are these addresses coming from?

I know that there are some applications where I can't copy stuff from (I don't recall which one(s) at the moment). Other times I've had similar phenomena, and I just REBOOOOT; all the while wishing I had Bill Gates' direct ph #!!!

DK

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
I originally typed them in the "To:" window , then I copied them to save them. WHen I noticed the mistake I recopied them, deleted the old list from notepad and tried to paste the new list.

I can paste it into other documents, just not into notepad.
And as I said I can paste other things into notepad. :eek:

John

Ditto on Billy's ph #!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online