Lost adobe

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

csrlemay

I was using adobe just fine and than I started getting a message saying adobe did not load retry. When I retry it says make sure I have a patch or plug in . When I go to programs and click on adobe it says empty. I tried downloading adobe 8 but could not, get message previous version could not be uninstalled. I have a disk for acrobat 5 which I was able to download but can only load one page at a time on it. What have I done. I tried a restore but did not help. I also have Reg. cleaner. Can you help thanks.(n)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts