Lost Again

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tndude

I have a Fuji FinePix Digital Camera and have installed the soft ware that went with it. When I tried to use the software to transfer pics from camera I got a message that said Drivers Cannot be Found. I went to Fuji site and installed drivers. Tried transferring once again and got message, "Error Extracting Support Files." Also a "Communication Error" appears on the camera LCD. Help.

buck52

Banned
What OS are you using?

What camera model?

If XP you should not need drivers or the crummy Fine Pix software

Does the camera show as a removable drive in Windows Explorer?

buck

tndude

Hello Buck. I am sorry I have not replied back but for some reason I did not receive your reply in my e-mail. I am using Windows 98. My camera is a Fuji FinePix A330. I am not sure about the removable drive part.

tndude

Thanks buck. I will give that a try and see what happens. Have to disconnect scanner to have a port for cameras. Will let you know what transpires.

tndude

I haven't forgotten about my problem buck. Just caught the crud or apazoodic from someone so haven't felt like messing with this puter. Will get back on here in couple of days. Thanks for you patience.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts