1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Lost all Data too flip mino

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by bgunner999, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bgunner999

bgunner999 Thread Starter

I have made things worse. First of all when I attached the mino to my computer a error message came up stating the MSl file was missing, So I went into (computer) flipvideo (j) and thought it would be a good idea to reformat. ( Bad idea ) so can anyone this idiot and suggest what I can now do!!!(y)

bj

2. daz1

daz1 Banned

not sure what you want? you have formatted the drive so there will be nowt on it now but should still work as normal as befre i mean

3. bgunner999

Thank you for your reply, by formatting the flip their is no way to download any videos onto the computer. Nothing appears on the computer screen, i have heard that I might need some sort of tool
    to put right what I have done!! I have emailed flip support but have had no response from them

4. daz1

daz1 Banned

5. bgunner999

When you engage the flip into the computer a small box appears at bottom of page, ( flipvideo (j) ).
    The folder itself is empty, if you press right side of mouse a box appears included in this box is formatting which I pressed the other items are just the norm. As far New device found this does not
    come up at all, Would it be my computer its self thats the problem!!! This computer is only 13 months old, so i have my doubts about the latter. Sorry I have given you a headache

6. daz1

daz1 Banned

still not sure, plug it in wait to see if windows finds it after 30 sec go to start my computer see if its there under a drive , for example C drive windows you may have a partition so D drive and E F G etc may be the flip, if so open it have looksee may be a file like a image file you can click on similiar to what i have on a scandisc,

7. antimoth

antimoth

8. bgunner999

Thank you for all your help but still to no avail. My last resort was to reset my computer to factory settings which took an age, this I thought would cure the problem but again the answer is no joy.
    the only thing i can think of is to try another persons computer, if that fails I will have to get in touch
    with the makers again. ( still waiting for a reply from them )

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/972342

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice