1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

lost all folders on Juno email

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Elfun, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elfun

Elfun Thread Starter

At the end of a free upgrade of a service (I don't remember which one) Juno's email system
    announced a problem. It then took all my emails ( over 9000 ) many of which were in folders
    and said they had to put all of them in a "restored 3/31/10 file". I no longer have folder names on
    the site and no record of which folder contained which emails.
    Emails go back to July 2005. Windows XP
    Can I reverse this action ?
    How can I get my folders back ?
    Elfun

2. BigEd77

BigEd77

Even though Juno Technical Support charges $1.95 per minute to help, I have figured out the solution since one of my customers had the exact same issue.

The solution is to open Juno E-mail.

Go to "File, Manage E-mail Folders"

Choose "Import Folder"

Surf to the location of your old mai folders. (I would search for: fold10*.* and see what you get)

There will be a user folder that your old folders will be located in. Choose that user folder and it will bring up a list of your old folders.

Select all of your old folders and import them.

It will take a while since you have a lot of emails. But it worked fo me.

Good Luck

Ed Collins
    Blue Byte Technology Solutions
    www.bluebytetech.com

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/914166

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice