Lost Computer Power Cable..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dynamix

Hi again TG,

Trying to set up one of my older desktop machines, but it seems I've lost the power cable (the AC cable) or whatever it's called.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me where I can buy a new one and what exactly it's called?

The back of the PC says 230v if that helps...

Thanks as always!

Where do you live? You can get the basic power cables from about anywhere.

Dynamix

Oh! lol! I live in London.

I tried a Google search but couldn't find a single thing.. Perhaps I'm wording the search wrongly..

DoubleHelix

Banned
I'd expect any store that carries anything computer-related to sell a simple power cord.

Dynamix

Thanks guys! Thought it was a common component, just had to be sure they're universal, so to not blow my PC up..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online