Lost DCIMAN32.DLL

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Geenab1

Hi,
Don't know what happened to my laptop, all of a sudden games dont work and internet pagers flicker. It keeps coming up with the message DCIMAN32.DLL is missing from my computer, I click ok and it says I can download it from DirectX. Also I can never get my antivirus software to open up, I double click on it and nothing ever happens, very confused. Please help :):confused:

here you go a copy of the missing dll file. it goes in the system32 folder. if you can't find that folder don't use it!!! also this file came from a computer running windows 7 ultimate 32 bit so use at your own risk if the os it diffrent but it might work

hope it helps

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!