1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

lost e-mail!

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by anjou36, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anjou36

anjou36 Thread Starter

PLEASE - WILL SOMEONE HELP ME - I AM DESPERATE! i just spent one hour composing an e-mail. ordinarily, in the past a pop-up would appear reading "your session is about to run out hit (whatever) to stay connected (or something to that effect). I JUST LOST A TWO PAGE E-MAIL! and of course, i did not save itto drafts as i should have. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I CAN DO TO RETRIEVE THIS - it is realy rather important. thammks, everyone. -angela (i have been using juno for 10 years)

2. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

Welcome!

Were you composing it on-line using a web-based email interface or locally using an email program such as Outlook or Outlook Express?

If it was On-Line using webmail, then you never really had it on your PC to save or be located.

I would reccomend (for web based email) using Notepad or similar (part of Windows) to compose it, then simply highlight all the text when you have finished and edit-copy, then paste it into the webmail interface (by right click and Paste)?

3. TOYMAN1952

TOYMAN1952

If you were using Gmail it autosaves and you should find it in the Drafts folder.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/593446

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice