lost e-mail!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

anjou36

PLEASE - WILL SOMEONE HELP ME - I AM DESPERATE! i just spent one hour composing an e-mail. ordinarily, in the past a pop-up would appear reading "your session is about to run out hit (whatever) to stay connected (or something to that effect). I JUST LOST A TWO PAGE E-MAIL! and of course, i did not save itto drafts as i should have. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I CAN DO TO RETRIEVE THIS - it is realy rather important. thammks, everyone. -angela (i have been using juno for 10 years)

Welcome!

Were you composing it on-line using a web-based email interface or locally using an email program such as Outlook or Outlook Express?

If it was On-Line using webmail, then you never really had it on your PC to save or be located.

I would reccomend (for web based email) using Notepad or similar (part of Windows) to compose it, then simply highlight all the text when you have finished and edit-copy, then paste it into the webmail interface (by right click and Paste)?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online