1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

lost gridlines excel 2000

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Blindy8, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Blindy8

Blindy8 Thread Starter

I found that someone else had the same problem in a closed thread. I had created a spreadsheet and had increased the size of the cells. When I tried the remedy suggested--go to format>view>pattern tab and click on No Pattern, what happened was that gridliness were restored but at the original size not the size of my new cells (in the areas I designated for restoration.

I would simply like to restore gridlines to the spreadsheet to conform to the expanded size of the cells as present.

Thanks,

Mark

2. Keebellah

Keebellah Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Hans
    Hi, I don't know if it's the same in 200 but with the other versions you can find it under a Menu View where you also find Formula Bar, Headings and Gridlines

Have you consulted your Help file?

3. Blindy8

Blindy8 Thread Starter

There is a formula bar in 2000 in the view menu but it doesn't appear to list a choice for Headings and Gridlines

4. Keebellah

Keebellah Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Hans
    Have you consulted the HELP file?
    I'll check at the office with 2003 but it must be around there somewhere.

5. Garf13LD

Garf13LD

Should be around Tools > options > view > gridline
    If it's checked, make sure you clear the borders settings in format

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1084475

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice