lost gridlines excel 2000

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Blindy8

I found that someone else had the same problem in a closed thread. I had created a spreadsheet and had increased the size of the cells. When I tried the remedy suggested--go to format>view>pattern tab and click on No Pattern, what happened was that gridliness were restored but at the original size not the size of my new cells (in the areas I designated for restoration.

I would simply like to restore gridlines to the spreadsheet to conform to the expanded size of the cells as present.

Thanks,

Mark

Keebellah

Hans
Trusted Advisor
Hi, I don't know if it's the same in 200 but with the other versions you can find it under a Menu View where you also find Formula Bar, Headings and Gridlines

Have you consulted your Help file?

Blindy8

There is a formula bar in 2000 in the view menu but it doesn't appear to list a choice for Headings and Gridlines

Keebellah

Hans
Trusted Advisor
Have you consulted the HELP file?
I'll check at the office with 2003 but it must be around there somewhere.

Should be around Tools > options > view > gridline
If it's checked, make sure you clear the borders settings in format

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online