Lost heading...........

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jefe1

On a "New" Pavilion dv4000 notebook w/XP I moved the heading >Hewlett-Packard< (contains (????) HP Pavilion PC Tools, PC Doctor) from the
>All Programs< of the drop down menu, moved it to the recycle bin....then as usual "cleaned" out the bin, I still have the file (eSupportDiags)...(capicom.dll,HPCommunication.dll, HPeSupport.dll, InternetUtil.dll, HPBasicDetection3.dll, HPeDiag.dll, HPScripting.dll, RulesEngine.dll) but am unable to access it.
My Question......How do I get this (bundle) back so that I can open it?? ............

Do a windows search for the files that you remember were in the folder. For those that end in a .exe extension, right click on each of the files that you want and click on "create shortcut." then, drag those "shortcut to . . ." files into the start menu

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online