1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Lost in Translation...

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by gotrootdude, Oct 6, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. gotrootdude

gotrootdude Thread Starter

http://www.tashian.com/multibabel/

Original English Text:
    My name is pseudo, I live on the second floor..

Translated to French:
    Mon nom est pseudo, j'habitent au deuxième étage.

Translated back to English:
    My name is pseudo, I live on the second floor.

Translated to German:
    Mein Name ist, ich leben im zweiten Stock Pseudo.

My name is, I lives in the second stick pseudo.

Translated to Italian:
    Il mio nome è, vite di I nel secondo bastone pseudo.

My name is, screw of in according to stick pseudo.

Translated to Portuguese:
    Meu nome é, parafuso de dentro de acordo com a vara pseudo.

My name is, screw of inside in accordance with the pseudo pole.

Translated to Spanish:
    Mi nombre está, tornillo del interior de acuerdo con el pseudo poste.

My name is, screw of the interior in agreement with the pseudo post.
    :eek:

Try it yourself using the above link..

2. lisaa7002

lisaa7002

LOL. I tried to translate the quote at the bottom of Webfish's posts with Alta vista's Babel fish translator ang got similar results...

3. gws226

gws226

LOL!!! (thats what happens in our meetings here!) :D

4. LANMaster

LANMaster Banned

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Original English Text:
    Recall Davis!
    Translated to French:
    Rappel Davis !

Davis Recall!

Translated to German:
    Davis Rückruf!

Davis recall!

Translated to Italian:
    Richiamo del Davis!

Callback of Davis!

Rechamada de Davis!

Callback of Davis!

Translated to Spanish:
    ¡Servicio repetido de Davis!

Repeated service of Davis!

5. lisaa7002

lisaa7002

I took a bit of spanish in school & never could understand how they could mix there adjatives& nouns- " the dog brown" instead of "the brown dog"...

6. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

It's English that is backwards lisaa :D

7. lisaa7002

lisaa7002

or "it's Lisa that's backwards English!"

8. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

From Ohio, what'd ya expect :eek:

Now, now, just kidding :)

Or wait a second, is that up to date??????

9. hewee

hewee

Original English Text:
    My name is pseudo, I live on the second floor..

redneck
    Mah name is pseudo, ah live on th' second flore..

jive
    Mah' dojigger be pseudo, ah' live on de second floo'..

cockney
    Me name is pseudo, right, I live on the second floor.

Elmer Fudd
    My name is pseudo, I wive on the second fwoow..

Swedish Chef
    My neme-a is pseoodu, I leefe-a oon zee secund fluur. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp!.

Moron
    My name is pseudo, I libe on the, ERRRR, seconb floor.

Pig Latin
    Ymay amenay isyay eudopsay, Iyay ivelay onyay ethay econdsay oorflay

Hacker
    My name is pseudo, i live on rthe second floor!!!!!!!111~~~~ lololo~~

10. gws226

gws226

Red Sox break the curse of the bambino in 2003[/b]
    Translated to French:
    Coupure rouge de Sox la malédiction du bambino en 2003

Red cut of Sox curse of the bambino in 2003

Translated to German:
    Rotschnitt des Sox Fluches des Bambino 2003

Red cut of the Sox of curse of the Bambino 2003

Translated to Italian:
    Taglio di colore rosso del Sox del curse del bambino 2003

Cut of red color of the Sox of the curse of child 2003

Corte da cor vermelha do Sox do curse da criança 2003

Cut of the red color of the Sox of attends a course it of child 2003

Translated to Spanish:
    El corte del color rojo del Sox de atiende a un curso él del niño

The cut of the red color of the Sox of takes care of a course he of
    boy 2003

LMAO!!!!
    Sorry Red Sox fans... The world has spoken... and they all say Red Sox fans like little boys!!! LOL

11. Cédric

Cédric

12. LANMaster

LANMaster Banned

LMAO @ Hewee!!! :D:D:D

13. Gibble

Gibble

Original English Text:
    There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We can reduce the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery, which reaches from the inner mind to - The Outer Limits.

Translated to French:
    Il n'y a rien mal avec votre téléviseur. N'essayez pas d'ajuster l'image. Nous commandons la transmission. Si nous souhaitons la rendre plus forte, nous évoquerons le volume. Si nous souhaitons le rendre plus doux, nous l'accorderons à un chuchotement. Nous pouvons ramener le foyer à une tache floue molle, ou affilez-l'à la clarté en cristal. Nous commanderons l'horizontal. Nous commanderons la verticale. Pour l'heure suivante, reposez-vous tranquillement et nous commanderons tous ce que vous voyez et entendez. Vous êtes sur le point d'éprouver la crainte et le mystère, qui atteint de l'esprit intérieur - les limites externes.

There is nothing badly with your television set. Do not try to adjust the image. We order the transmission. If we wish to make it stronger, we will evoke volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will grant it to a whisper. We can bring back the hearth to a soft fuzzy spot, or sharpen-the with crystal clearness. We will order the horizontal one. We will order the vertical. For the following hour, you rest quietly and we will order all what you see and hear. You are about to test fear and the mystery, which reaches interior spirit - the external limits.

Translated to German:
    Es gibt nichts schlecht mit Ihrem Fernseher. Versuchen Sie nicht, das Bild zu justieren. Wir bestellen das Getriebe. Wenn wir es stärker bilden möchten, erwähnen wir Ausgabe. Wenn wir sie weicher bilden möchten, bewilligen wir sie einem Flüstern. Wir können den Herd zu einem weichen flockigen Punkt zurück holen, oder schärfenSie mit Kristallklarheit. Wir bestellen das horizontale. Wir bestellen die Vertikale. Die folgende Stunde lang stehen Sie ruhig still und wir bestellen alles, was Sie sehen und hören. SieSIND im Begriff, Furcht und das Geheimnis zu prüfen, das Innengeist - die externen Begrenzungen erreicht.

There is nothing badly with your television. Do not try to adjust the picture. We order the transmission. If we liked to form it more strongly, we mention expenditure. If we liked to form it more softly, we grant them to whispering. We can get the stove to a soft flockigen point back, or sharpen they with crystal clarity. We order the horizontal. We order the vertical one. The following hour long you stand still calmly and we order everything that you see and to hear. Are in the term to examine fear and the secret interior spirit - which achieve external delimitations.

Translated to Italian:
    Ci è male niente con la vostra televisione. Non provi a registrare l'immagine. Ordiniamo la trasmissione. Se gradissimo formarli più fortemente, accenniamo il dispendio. Se gradissimo formarli più morbidamente, li assegniamo al sussurro. Possiamo ottenere la stufa ad un punto molle di flockigen indietro, o affilili con chiarezza di cristallo. Ordiniamo l'orizzontale. Ordiniamo quello verticale. La seguente ora di lunghezza state fermo tranquillamente ed ordiniamo tutto che vediate e sentirsi. Sia nel termine per esaminare il timore e lo spirito interno segreto - che realizzano le delimitazioni esterne.

There is badly nothing with your television. Tests not to record the image. We order the transmission. If gradissimo to form them strongly more, we point out the dispendio. If gradissimo to form them more softly, we assign them to I whisper. We can obtain it stews it to a point motivatings force of flockigen behind, or sharpens them with crystal clarity. We order the horizontal. We order that vertical one. The following hour of length been firm calmly and we order all that you see and to feel itself. It is in the term in order to examine the fear and the secret inner spirit - that they realize the external markings out.

Não há mal nada com sua televisão. Testes para não gravar a imagem. Nós requisitamos a transmissão. Se o gradissimo para lhes dar forma fortemente mais, nós indicar o dispendio. Se o gradissimo para lhes dar forma mais macia, nós meos atribuir sussurre. Nós podemos obtê-lo stews o a uma força dos motivatings do ponto do flockigen atrás, ou sharpens os com claridade de cristal. Nós requisitamos o horizontal. Nós requisitamos esse vertical. A seguinte hora do comprimento sido firme calma e de nós requisita tudo que você vê e para sentir próprio. Está no termo a fim examinar o medo e o espírito interno secreto que realizam os markings externos para fora.

It does not have nothing with its television badly. Tests not to record the image. We request the transmission. If gradissimo for giving form strong to them more, we to indicate the dispendio. If gradissimo for giving softer form to them, meos us to attribute whispers. We can behind get it stews to a force of motivatings of the point of flockigen, or sharpens with crystal clarity. We request the horizontal line. We request this vertical line. The following hour of the been length firm calm and us requests everything that you see and to feel proper. It is in the term the end to examine the fear and the external private internal spirit that carries through markings for is.

Translated to Spanish:
    No tiene nada con su televisión gravemente. Pruebas para no registrar la imagen. Solicitamos la transmisión. Si gradissimo para darles la forma fuerte más, nosotros para indicar el dispendio. Si gradissimo para darles una forma más suave, meos nosotros para atribuir susurros. Lata detrás le conseguimos los guisados a una fuerza de los motivatings del punto del flockigen, o afilamos con la claridad cristalina. Solicitamos la linea horizontal. Solicitamos esta línea vertical. La hora siguiente del sido tranquilo firme y nosotros de la longitud peticiones todo que usted ve y sentirse apropiado. Es en el término el extremo para examinar el miedo y el alcohol interno privado externo para el cual lleva a través de las marcas es.

It does not have anything with its television seriously. Tests not to register the image. We asked for the transmission. If gradissimo to give the form hard them more, we to indicate dispendio. If gradissimo to give to them one more to a smoother form, meos we to attribute whispers. Broad behind we obtained the stewed ones to him to a force of motivatings of the point of flockigen, or we sharpened with the crystalline clarity. We asked for the horizontal line. We asked for this vertical line. The calm following hour of be firm and we of the length requests everything that you see and to feel appropriate. It is in the term the end to examine the fear and the external deprived internal alcohol for which it takes through the marks is.

14. lisaa7002

lisaa7002

Candy it must be REALLY bad to be from Ohio "Cause all I'm getting is a big blank where a (I suppose) a picture should be!

What's worse is I was born in West Virginia!!! :eek: :p

15. gotrootdude

gotrootdude Thread Starter

Two parts catch the eye Gibble. "the external deprived internal alcohol" and "Broad behind we obtained the stewed ones to him to a force of motivatings of the point of flockigen"

Does that mean that we big-bottomed people brought something to him because he flogged us and didn't give us beer? Doh.

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/169953

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice