Lost Internet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PoppinDeluxe

View attachment 288554

It's advising you the install of the wireless driver was successful. (y)

Close the box and then restart your laptop.

-------------------------------------------------
Still didn't work :( Also an error pops up everytime I tried to install so I pressed retry a lot of times.

Attachments

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I'm not there, so it's impossible for me to see how your internet connection is configured and what settings are being used.
You need some "hands on" help by a family member or friend who's computer-knowledgeable.
You might also consider purchasing and using an external USB wireless adapter.

-------------------------------------------------

plodr

Liz
According to the 4 shots in post #5, both the wireless (Qualcomm) and the wired (Realtek) are installed.

Have you ever clicked under Advanced
Change adapter settings
View network adapters and change connection settings

PoppinDeluxe

According to the 4 shots in post #5, both the wireless (Qualcomm) and the wired (Realtek) are installed.

Change adapter settings
How do I do that?

PoppinDeluxe

Change adapter settings
I tried updating the Qualcomm one with the driver flavallee gave, this time running as administrator. However, the same error pops up saying, The installer can not run on this platform. Please select a package for your operating system.

Attachments

plodr

Liz
Why do you keep trying to install something that your screenshots clearly show is already installed?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online