1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Lost mailclnt.exe file

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by mharr644, Feb 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mharr644

mharr644 Thread Starter

I just finished changing my ISP from earthlink.net to Cox.net. When I deleted my earthlink.files I must Have deleted my mailclnt.exe. I'm now useing outlook express for my e-mail and when I try to open an attachment I get a box saying that it cannot find mailclnt.exe. How do I solve this problem. I'm running win 98 se Thanks in advance for your help
    mharr644

2. polak

polak

3. mharr644

mharr644 Thread Starter

This didn"t help the box that is for attachments is unchechecked I found that problem early. The problem is when I click on the paperclip in outlook exp. I get a box that ask me if I want to save to a file or to open. I click on to open and that is when I get the message that no mailclt is found. Also tired run-msimn/reg andgot the message file not found. I think what I did was delete by mistake something that I need when I removed earthlink. So I'm still looking Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/326769

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice