lost password.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lagrato

I have a problem with a password protected windows xp login. I left my hp laptop on and someone changed my password. I dont know who and havent a clue. How can I override this password? I have tried instaling xp professional but got no where. This machine is useless as it is. Can anyone help???

Welcome to TSG....

On password stuff there is a security problem with it since we have no way of verifying your ownership of the computer. Password problems here at TSG are a do not help area.

Please to read the rules here:

Tech Support Guy Site Rules
http://www.techguy.org/rules.html

crjdriver

It is now policy at TSG that we cannot help with password "issues"
Please read and follow the rules when posting. This thread is now closed.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
That is quite ironic, since you have to KNOW THE PASSWORD to be able to CHANGE the password.....if what you posted in the first post is true ;) and not knowing WHO is even more questionable ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online