Lost PICS

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KBLOX

Hello, Thank you in advance for any help that you may be able to help me with.

I lost everything on my computer last Sat. The restore button on my computer was hit and restored the whole computer.
When I try and open my PICS on the Kodak Easy Share site it shows the pics but when I click the pics the delete red sign comes up and then a message that these are no longer available. Please tell me that sense they are there I can get them back because I have over 2000 pics stored there. PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks so much KBLOX

You said that you were on a "site". Do you mean that you also have them on the internet or were they just on your computer.

So hit a restore button on your computer that caused pics on a site to be deleted?

So then the pics were never on your computer to begin with?

I lost everything on my computer last Sat.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online