1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Lost planet 2 save data transfer

Discussion in 'Games' started by howdy4111, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. howdy4111

howdy4111 Thread Starter

How do you properly backup and then use save data from Lost Planet 2 on another computer or if I uninstall the game and want to play from where I left off at a later time.

1st I backed up the entire folder from users>documents>my games>lost planet 2>

** I recieved an error that my save game data was corrupt once loading the game for the first time.

(the backed up save data worked perfect before when I first played it.)

_______________________________________ ________________________

2nd attempt (after advancing in the game all over again) I tried backing up the same folder again from users>documents>my games>lost planet 2>

AND the xlive folder from appdata>local>microsoft>xlive

I copy both folders to the same folder locations after the game was installed again (2 months past) and absolutly no luck! I still get the same error "THE SAVE GAME DATA IS CORRUPT."

IS THERE ANY OTHER FOLDER I NEED TO COPY OR BACKUP? I have searched google to no end and found nothing for the PC version.

Please respond, any info would be greatly appreciated.

PS. (I am not yelling with caps)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!