1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Lost printer installation

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by radshooter4549, Jul 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radshooter4549

radshooter4549 Thread Starter

I have a home network with two computers and two printers sharing it. The primary printer is a Canon MX922. This is attached to a HP Pavilion 500 PC. The second printer is an HP 8610 Office Jet Pro, wireless. This is attached to an HP Envy PC. For some reason, the HP 8610 printer has disappeared from the Device Manager on my primary computer, the HP Pavilion. It is also missing from Devices and Printers in the Control Panel. Obviously, the printer is no longer installed to the Pavilion. My question is this: What steps do I need to take to re-install the HP 8610 printer to my primary computer, the HP Pavilion? It sounds fairly simple, but nothing I have tried works. Right now I cannot send item I want printed to the HP 8610 from the Pavilion computer. Any help will be appreciated. JB

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

Go google for "HP 8610 driver". Download and install the driver.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!