lost some registry info!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Andy_T_E3

Hi all. I have been trying to work through a few problems mainly pertaining to viruses.:confused:

I have Avira and MalwareBytes Anti Malware Installed and also CCleaner.

I ended up with a something that was effecting my google searches. Whenever I clicked on a link it would send me to the wrong page! I think I have fixed that however:

I also tried to cleanup my Registry and now get errors C_SpURsDll not found.

Can anyone help me fix these?

Any help would be great and also help me keep learning

Thanks

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
Never use any registry cleaners. They will do a lot more harm than good. The program may have created a backup prior to the last "cleanup". Try retrieving it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online