Lost sound in my left channel tonight

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

osgruber

I have AM957G motherboard from PC Chips which has an onboard audio card running AC'97 Audio Codecs. I have it set for 5.1 surrond and untill tonight it ran smooth. It now has no sound out of the front left channel and acts as if it lost amp power to that side. The rest of the speakers function fine. I replaced both the LF speaker and then the whole set with a set that is known to be good. I tried to remove the driver and reinstall with no sucess, channel still gone. Lost and confused. Any ideas???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online