LOTUS 123 problem (2)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rosmari

Further to my question a little while ago:

"I started a new spreadsheet on Lotus 123, saved it properly, and shut down the computer.

I now wanted to work on it again, and it came up blank - although its size is 17.0 KB.

Where did the contents go? and how can I retrieve them?:

I discovered that it was saved into Lotus 1-2-3 9 Workbook, instead of into 1-2-3 Worksheet (as all my other spreadsheets are). I somehow managed to re-save it into 1-2-3 Worksheet (through File>user setup>1-2-3 preferences>file locations); it now shows to be 14 KB.

But it still comes up blank.
The file may be small, but it represents several hours worth of work and I'd hate to have to do the research all over again.

Please help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online