Lotus sells on e-bay for 50p ($1)

little den

Taken from http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/4122842.stm

A Birmingham radio DJ discovered hell hath no fury like a woman scorned after his wife sold his £25,000 luxury sports car on the internet for 50p.
Tim Shaw's wife, Hayley, put the Lotus Espirit Turbo on eBay after her husband propositioned glamour model Jodie Marsh live on-air on his Kerrang! FM show.

Mrs Shaw, 27, said the flirtatious interview had been the "last straw" in their relationship.

The car sold within minutes of it being posted on the internet site.

"When he said he would leave me and the kids for Jodie Marsh, that was it for me."

How would ya feel????

ashes@work

Ashley
man oh man he deserved that...

but she has to think.. half of everything would have been hers.. and now she aint getting the lotus!

little den

ashes@work said:
man oh man he deserved that...

but she has to think.. half of everything would have been hers.. and now she aint getting the lotus!
Maybe she's like an almost perfect woman who wasn't in it for the money??? :p ;)

little den

Wow!!! Two almost perfect woman on one planet!!!! Who'd have thunk?? :p
J\k

I already knew you rocked Ash!!!

i think she is a b***h. She married a DJ...who interviews hot girls...if you marry Howard Stern, do you expect him to stop telling other girls that they are hot. You married an entertainer, who made his living by making the guys listening to his tv show wish they were in his shoes. And then, when he was doing exactly what he was doing before hand, you get pissed and sell his lotus. LOTUS. LOTUS. I would kill you to have that car. So maybe I am just jealous I didnt buy it

dannyboyfx said:
i think she is a b***h. She married a DJ...who interviews hot girls...if you marry Howard Stern, do you expect him to stop telling other girls that they are hot. You married an entertainer, who made his living by making the guys listening to his tv show wish they were in his shoes. And then, when he was doing exactly what he was doing before hand, you get pissed and sell his lotus. LOTUS. LOTUS. I would kill you to have that car. So maybe I am just jealous I didnt buy it
i have to agree with the first bit, this is just a smaller case of what we see happening to any entertainer. Usually though entertainers marry entertainers and so its a mutal thing and they accept it as part of the relationship. I just dont think she understands how these sort of people work and what their priorities are at work.

little den

onlygreg said:
i have to agree with the first bit, this is just a smaller case of what we see happening to any entertainer. Usually though entertainers marry entertainers and so its a mutal thing and they accept it as part of the relationship. I just dont think she understands how these sort of people work and what their priorities are at work.
Yes, but you'd think she would've known what she was getting into BEFORE she married him...you know, for better or worse and all that.
I don't agree with what either of them did.

little den

HenryVI said:
Yeah because for $1, she got nothing!
Well she got two things actually...
1) Her idea of revenge
2) A really pi$$'d off ex-hubby (with a microphone!)

eggplant43

A True Heart and Soul - Gone But Never Forgotten
Hell hath no fury like.................

The article quoted her as saying this was the final straw. Sounds like he dissed her one too many times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online