1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Lotus SMART SUIT MILLENIUM EDITION 9.7

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by rabbit_2676, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rabbit_2676

rabbit_2676 Thread Starter

I bought 2 this Lotus software, I installed in my computer was OK. I send the other one to my cousin in Holland but he cannot install, he run windows XP Holland version. Is any body know what's wrong ?

2. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

"he cannot install" gives us no information as to what could be wrong.

We would need to know what actually happens when he tries to install the program, the exact wording of any error messages etc.

3. rabbit_2676

rabbit_2676 Thread Starter

Thanks Kiwiguy for your reply , what he said in the process the lotus installer download to drive C:
    but he changed to drive F: the one the CD was in that drive. He want that Lotus download to drive E:( his hard drive was partition with drive C:, D: and E: , F: is CD-rom drive and
    G: is CD burner drive) and now error said drive F: is has no free space( full). When put back that Lotus and click install always saying drive F: is no free space.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!