1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Love the New Spring Look!

Discussion in 'Site Help & Feedback' started by angelize56, Mar 8, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts Thread Starter

Mike: You did a great job on the Spring look to the TSG logo top of the page. (y) :) I've always loved that particular hummingbird! :) Take care! angel :)

2. TechGuy

TechGuy Mike Administrator

3. deuce

deuce

Yep......Rockn deserves the credit for that one.......;)

4. TechGuy

TechGuy Mike Administrator

Yup, he did a great job! (y)

5. deuce

deuce

Ok, I'm going to address this here. I has come to my understanding that the new spring theme is up and running, at the top of each page, correct? And everybody sees it this way?

Ok here's my deal. Yesterday, I still had the old snow theme up there, and people suggested that it was a temp file thing, even though that didn't fix it. So I was thinking ok, and forgot about it.

Now, I just did a clean install of XP on my computer this morning. (been meaning to get around to installing XP on here for some time) Now, the winter theme is still up there. How is this possible? This computer never loading a page from TSG with the old logo there, how is it still showing up, especially when everyone else has the new one?

This really is no big deal......I'm just curious how the hell something that doesn't exist anymore is still there. :confused: ;)

6. Rockn

Rockn

Some ISP's have cache servers that are throwing the old content back to you. Sometimes it takes a while to propogate thru all of their servers.

7. hewee

hewee

Well maybe your have to wait Mike till March 20th because that is when Spring begins. :D

8. deuce

deuce

Yeah I spose that would be it. Thanks.

Hewee........isn't the first day of spring march 21st? :p ;)

9. hewee

hewee

Don't ready know Mike. One calendar does not say and the other one says Spring begins on Saturday the 20th of March.

10. dannyboyfx

dannyboyfx

march 20, 2004. a little after midnight, not quite sure the exact time, but at some time.

11. sleekluxury

sleekluxury

Yes, nice job, i like this design.

12. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/210009