1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Love Them Flat Screens

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Whatzup, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whatzup

Whatzup Thread Starter

I have a HP Pavilion F1503 flat screen monitor. When I try to play various games, the size of the picture is twice the size of my monitor. Also when I turn my system on the "HP" and "Windows" logo, at start up are twice the size of the screen. Once the computer has fully booted up everything is normal, of course until I try to play a game.

2. The2ndRat

The2ndRat

I`m also having trouble with my CRT Flat Screen. The lines at the top of the monitor sag and the bottom is a hill. Adjusted for days with no luck. Still looking fo a solution.
    Are your game resolution settings the same as your monitor?

3. Whatzup

Whatzup Thread Starter

No the resolution settings are not the same and they can't be. This moniter only has two resolution settings, 1024x768 and 800x600. This still doesn't explain the HP and Windows logos at start up.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!