Low FPS and big drop of FPS

Overclock Gpu, Undervolt cpu to lower temps, make sure thermal paste is good,(if not buy and re apply) create a powerplan to maximize gaming experience, just try basic tweaks to maximize fps.

Rinwe

So I unistall Intel driver and restart, but no automatic install.So for the gesture I unistall GTX and during he download of intel driver, GTX update itself automaticly. I update Intel => still bad fps

I see that I have to try to install intel first then Nvidia. SoI unistall Inteland Nvidia, restart, then Intel this time update itself automaticly, and I install Nvidia driver => still bad FPS :/

I want to emphasize the fact that at the begin, I have high FPS around 200 and that duiring 3 min it get lower and lower to the point where I have bad FPS. Then if I alt+tab during the game ( to change some setting, looking some values ect... ) then get back in the game 2min later, I got huge FPS again....

One funny fact : while my intel driver was unistalled, I tried a game of LoL, then I had a flat 15 FPS with only my CPU working but it was a better exprerience than when the GPUs was upl mao

Last edited:

Rinwe

Then if I alt+tab during the game ( to change some setting, looking some values ect...
That was the setting I was changing actually ^^

EDIT :

The first time I unistalled Intel Driver, I tried to instal these driver instead, but I had an unexplained error and it told me that it couldn't install it ...

EDIT :

So I tried again to install Intel driver from Intel, and this time it worked. So I tried if it make my FPS better.
Spoiler : it doesn't

Last edited:

Rinwe

So just to be sure I did a CPU stress test with IntelBurnTest and it told me that my CPU passed the test and was stable through it ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online