Low FPS Issue With Runescape

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

OkBro

I purchased a new laptop today (specs linked here) and I'm getting terrible FPS when I try and play Runescape which is a very simple game to play on really any computer. It doesn't really require anything which is why i'm confused on why i'm having this issue.

I'm getting 15 FPS most of the time and 20 at the most when i'm lucky. Now obviously I know I don't have the greatest laptop of all time, but like I said this game is very simple and I've had it run perfectly on my 7 year old laptop. I just don't know if I need to install something or change a setting or what.

I'm open to TeamViewer if someone can help me that way. I really want to get this figured out and working.

Thanks! :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online