1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Low FPS Issue With Runescape

Discussion in 'Games' started by OkBro, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OkBro

OkBro Thread Starter

I purchased a new laptop today (specs linked here) and I'm getting terrible FPS when I try and play Runescape which is a very simple game to play on really any computer. It doesn't really require anything which is why i'm confused on why i'm having this issue.

I'm getting 15 FPS most of the time and 20 at the most when i'm lucky. Now obviously I know I don't have the greatest laptop of all time, but like I said this game is very simple and I've had it run perfectly on my 7 year old laptop. I just don't know if I need to install something or change a setting or what.

I'm open to TeamViewer if someone can help me that way. I really want to get this figured out and working.

Thanks! :)

2. Goodfeller

Goodfeller

Can you provide your graphic card ?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1145080

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice