Solved Low FPS Mortal Kombat X

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

YacBrah

Hi guys,
I'm struggling to get this game working properly. Everything works pretty well offline but as soon as I go online I get 20-25fps.
I lowered all the settings to try fix this which did kind of work. I managed to get 50fps

However this was with the game in windowed mode, and very small only filling up a third of my TV.
I have a very good computer which is why I find it hard to believe that this is normal. My specs are well beyond the CPU requirements for this game.

Here's my computer
Intel Core i7 CPU 3.2 Ghz
22gb ram
Nvidea GTX 950
Windows 10 64 bit

YacBrah

Fixed it. It's weird all I did was go into settings and turn VSync off.
My resolution is all up nice and high now and I get fps.
I honestly don't even know what VSync is but there it is. Hope that helps someone

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online