1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

M$ spyware program

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by randyrayd, Feb 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randyrayd

randyrayd Thread Starter

Y'all frequently recommend downloading and running Spybot and Ad-Aware as a solution to problems. I have just recently tried a new download from Micro$oft (M$ AntiSpyware beta version 1.0.501) and while I was skeptical at first (after all it is Micro$oft), I'm now pleasantly surprised. It has application protection built in and caught some items Spybot and Ad-Aware missed on their scans (and yes, I updated first).

Just thought this may be of some help to you here, as you have been a great help to me.

Edit---I'm not sure if it's for W98, but if so maybe one of the moderators would wish to place the post in that forum also.---Edit

Randall

2. Maverick83

Maverick83

I got it as soon as I found out Giant made it and MS only plastered their name all over it. It's an excellent piece of software.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!