1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

M2N-SLI Deluxe hangs after Vista install

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by PopeRuss, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PopeRuss

PopeRuss Thread Starter

I've had my PC running fine for several months with XP. I installed Vista Ultimate 32bit yesterday and the install seemed to go well, Vista ran and looked good. I left for dinner, came home and it seemed to be in hibernation. When I woke it, two of my three monitors would not come up and I had to do a hard boot. Since then, the BIOS screen hangs after the beep and won't load.

I've cleared the CMOS several times, still hangs.

Any ideas?

My config:

1- ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe AM2 NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard
    2- XFX PVT71PUDE3 GeForce 7900GS 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 SLI Supported Video Card
    1- AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ Windsor 2.6GHz Socket AM2 Processor Model ADA5200CSBOX
    4- G.SKILL 1GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/646756

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice