M2N-SLI Deluxe hangs after Vista install

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PopeRuss

I've had my PC running fine for several months with XP. I installed Vista Ultimate 32bit yesterday and the install seemed to go well, Vista ran and looked good. I left for dinner, came home and it seemed to be in hibernation. When I woke it, two of my three monitors would not come up and I had to do a hard boot. Since then, the BIOS screen hangs after the beep and won't load.

I've cleared the CMOS several times, still hangs.

Any ideas?

My config:

1- ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe AM2 NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard
2- XFX PVT71PUDE3 GeForce 7900GS 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 SLI Supported Video Card
1- AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ Windsor 2.6GHz Socket AM2 Processor Model ADA5200CSBOX
4- G.SKILL 1GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online