Mac compatibility

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Octavian

Hello,

I wonder if there are any Mac users out there who can help me.

I am currently working on a website that is not Mac compatible – that is until today when I spoke to a guy who is using the very latest version of OS 10 “jaguar”.

He said that although he cannot connect to the site in Mac mode he can do so if he connects in “PC Windows” mode. He explained that he does not have a separate PC emulator but uses a new built in facility.

As we do not have any Macs running the latest version of OS10 I was wondering if anyone out there could confirm that it is indeed the case that many of the incompatibility problems have now been resolved.

Thanks

Can you give a link to the webiste?
How can a webiste be incompatible with an OS? What content will not work on Mac?
The idea of websites and HTML is that it can be accessed from any computer, anywhere. Webpages are more or less standard.

Do you mean that the web site is incompatible with the Mac version of a particular browser (i.e. MS Explorer), or that you have blocked Macs using HTML?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts