Mac OSX problems...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cmcclees

I recently installed OSX on my IMac (which still had OS9.1 running on it) and it is causing all SORTS of problems - it's freezing up, the screen goes black or white sometimes, etc. Sometimes it works, but it's a crap-shoot. I know I should have read the system requirements before I installed it, that's not the issue now. What I want to know is HOW DO I UNINSTALL OSX from my happy little IMac??? Is there a way to do it without having to reformat my hard drive and reinstalling all of my system software?

Help???

i dun tink there's a way to uninstall OSX. maybe you can try back up all your data to an external usb/firewire harddisk and restore everything back using your restore CDs.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online