Mac Problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AppleBoy2

I have a pre 2013 build that is now running very slow and freezes up all the time. It doesn't matter whether I am online, in email or any other apps the problem is persistent. I've run the Apple Hardware Test which is used for pre 2013 models. No problems were found. I've run MacKeeper with no apparent change to the problem. I've run MacScan, no change.
I am running OS X Yosemite 10.10.2. I did notice that the Mac became slower once I downloaded Yosemite.
I've copied all of the support tutorials from the Apple website. I've tried as much as I can from the instructions given by Apple. No changes to the problem.
Does anyone know how to attack the problem aforementioned?
I get no error messages.

tompatrick

Banned
You should uninstall Mackeeper as it is not the best app to diagnose your Mac. It will bring more troubles for you. Is your Mac HDD fine? Please run Disk Utility << Verify and check your drive. Also try to take latest backup of your Mac OS X.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online