MacBook Air 13 I5 1.6/4GB Apple 128GB/HD6000

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HopeForTech

Does anyone recommend the mack book air. Is it a good choice? I need to decide by tomorrow. I don't know. Does anyone else have any other recommendations or suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.
-Hope

Without knowing what you are looking to use it for no one can give a proper answer.

It's light so very portable and last long on battery power are it's biggest advantages.

For more detail answers we need to know things like:

What is main use?
What price range are you looking?
Is portable and weight overly important?

HopeForTech

I need it mostly for school and work, also I travel alot so I'd prefer something lighter. My price range is anything up to about 1200. It's not too important but I guess it might be easier. I usually use my laptops for editing, writing papers, other stuff...

I need it mostly for school and work, ... I usually use my laptops for editing, writing papers, other stuff...
Still a bit vague but if your main use is for editing/writing, it will serve that purpose well. The SSD will make is fast and last longer on battery.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online