Macbook harddrive boot

Rinor2222

I tried to get macbook pro to factory reset i acxidently erased harddisk then restart the macbook, now every time start to boot it it bring EFI shell something then white screen stucks. I tried cmnd+R , cmdr-alt(option) P+r ,
Shift, but nothint seems to work please guys help please.Thank you very much for understanding .

Yeah, you might have deleted the operating system. I would really go to Apple support and have them reinstall it for you. If you are on the EFI screen but no icon label with MacOS.
If you have a wired internet connection you might try and reinstall it yourself.

Do you have Time Machine backup? You can install macOS on an external hard drive and then boot his troubled MacBook system.

Couriant

James
I tried to get macbook pro to factory reset i acxidently erased harddisk then restart the macbook, now every time start to boot it it bring EFI shell something then white screen stucks. I tried cmnd+R , cmdr-alt(option) P+r ,
Shift, but nothint seems to work please guys help please.Thank you very much for understanding .
If this is a new Mac computer with the Apple silicon M1 Chip (MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020), MacBook Air (M1, 2020), Mac mini (M1, 2020)) then you need to power on the machine then press and hold the power button to get the start up menu. Then click on Options, and you should see the information here.

(Note: the M1 chip holds the entire OS in it)

For older models, you need to make sure you are on Ethernet (recommended). The Internet Recovery procedure will get you to connect to your wireless connection if you can't use Ethernet. When you power up, you need to hold the Option+Command+R until you see the Apple logo or the globe icon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online