1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

macbook mac address

Discussion in 'Apple Mac' started by elmo7, Jan 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. elmo7

elmo7 Thread Starter

hi guys

so heres what happed i got band from uni wirless net as a punishment for copying some program out of the uni computers tbh i maded a copy for my self to use as the programs cost far to much for me to buy and way so they have stoped my mac address being let on to the wirless but it just so happens i have 5 or 6 mac address that are still let on so what i need is a way to change my mac address to one of the 5 or 6 that i have so i can get on

a friend of mine had a program that did this on his power book but it will not work on my macbook so any help would be nice.

thanks

2. VegasACF

VegasACF

I'm sorry, but I don't have any sympathy for you. Thievery is thievery, I don't care how you rationalize it. You have to pay the penalty for what you did.

3. elmo7

elmo7 Thread Starter

well thats all well and good if you can pay out 8k for software

hay y dont you buy me the software if its not a problem for u :D

4. Pensacola Tiger

Pensacola Tiger

You stole $8,000 worth of software and all they did was block your MAC address? You're lucky you weren't charged with grand larceny.

5. elmo7

elmo7 Thread Starter

tbh i dident get it fully stolen was about half way downloadin from the pc and it was an student version so dont think they even payed full price for it but what ever

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/538692

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice