1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Machine is restarting continuosly! please help!

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by antero, Jul 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antero

antero Thread Starter

Hi there.

I'm very glad to found you, you are like the internet lifesaver, thanks for exist and all the help provided for the community, i have a recently problem with my pc being restarting after some 15 min or less, and anytime i run an AV symantec or Ad Aware antispyware the machine restart......also i was experience some crashing and then i found the file esbk.mb in the sharing documents and sometimes in local c, after i deleted them i notice the computer more fast, i have to admit the esbk.mb file is bothering me almost a year, i have the hijackthis , symantec and adaware installed in my pc, but the lastest 2 seems to don't finish the job.

i detected this like a run up every time the computer restart:

h key local machine
    kernel fault check
    key: sotware/microsoft/windows/currentversion/run/%systemroot%system32/dumprepo-k

Can someone help me please, what i'm doing wrong? what i need to do?

Thanks in advance!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/595662

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice