machine just stop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dumbdumb

I have this old dell 2350 and it was running fine when boot up but after about 15 minutes when I was browsing the internet and tried to download, it just shuts itself off. I did change another power supply and it did the same thing.

Is it the mother board about to die?

dumbdumb

quick question, what type of mother board is for this Dell 2350? I look at the spec but it didn't specify anything. I mean what kind of socket is this motherboard?

dustyjay

Jay
It is a dell Motherboard and quite a hassle if that is the problem. It may have an ASUS manufacturer on it but it is made to dells specs, and you would have to replace it with one of Dells recommended replacements. I have a GX1000 sitting here as my foot stool that has a Dell Asus motherboard in it. It still works but is slower than my TI99-4A (that still works (Space Invaders is my daughters favorite for that one).

if it is a mobo for a dell. you should just take out any good items like a hdd and junk it. i was quoted around $200 for just the mobo and $500 for a install plus the mobo.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online