MachineCheckError

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mhadaya

Okay, so Ive been having a really hard time with my laptop recently. its been crashing with blue screen with machine check errors. I do not know if this is microsoft office related or hardware related or what. i updated all my drivers. I just bought this laptop. It's weird because yesterday and day before when I first had the laptop it wasp perfect playing fallout 4 at ultra graphics. Now it keeps blue screening every half hour or 15 minutes. Ive reinstalled windows to factory settings. no idea what to look for. anyone who needs any info i can provide it so long as it can fix this error

"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009c (0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd0004c05b860, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 032116-17406-01."

crjdriver

In order to help you, you need to post the exact make and model# of your laptop. No one has any idea what hardware you are running.
Most laptops are NOT designed for gaming; the exception being purpose built laptops like alienware/dell or other gaming laptops. So if this is not a gaming laptop, you may have cooling problems.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online