Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

MacOS Bootcamp Slow issue

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  lunarlander 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, hope you’re all good. I wanted to ask for help on an issue regarding MacOS Windows boot camp, which means I can run windows on a mac. I’ve had it for a couple months without issue until last week. I only use windows for gaming, since almost all pc games are windows only. I downloaded steam to run Rainbow 6: siege. Everyehting worked for 2 weeks without issue until I get online on steam and am forced to reinstall r6 as the game has uninstalled on its own. Ultimately I reinstalled the game to find that it ran so incredibly slow, even on the same settings. Windows generally felt slower as well. I even reinstalled windows through boot camp to try to fix the issue. No change. I am incredibly confused and concerned. Additionally, the game runs terribly even on lower settings. Nothing else is currently downloaded except for steam, r6, and ubisoft connect (the r6 launcher which is connected with steam). I wiped my drive and did a hard reset, no change. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks for your time.

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.