1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Macrium no files copied

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Shortcutter, Nov 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shortcutter

Shortcutter Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 8122 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 620, 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 467 GB (116 GB Free); M: 452 GB (421 GB Free); T: 931 GB (113 GB Free); X: 931 GB (9 GB Free);
    Motherboard: MSI, B75MA-E33 (MS-7808)
    Antivirus: Kaspersky Total Security, Enabled and Updated

Probably a stupid question - successfully using Macrium Reflect for backups but
    incremental today for image says successful but no files copied. Is this because there are no changes to copy or should I be concerned.

Thanks anyone who reads this.

2. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

What Drive(s) are you imaging ???
    Is there any personal data in your C: system ??
    What are T: and X: used for ???

Have you tried changing something and Imaging again ??

Attached Files:

3. Shortcutter

Shortcutter Thread Starter

Thanks for reply. Checked again this morning and all backups have completed and marked successful so I
    don`t know what the problem was. Maybe just that I had not actually used the computer since the previous incremental backup done. The backup I was concerned about was of the C Drive. T and X identify the USB sticks I use for backup. It was the C Drive image on the X stick that showed no files copied. I backup 3 times a day, at 9 am, 11 am and 1 pm. At 9 am my documents backed up to X stick (Personal documents folders are on a drive called DATA M) .
    At 1 pm I backu0p the C drive on to the same stick. At 11 am I backup the C Drive separately on to the T stick. My fail safe backups for documents are on CDs for the DATA Mfolders I am really concerned not to lose. I do full backups on a Monday and incremental backups Tues to Sunday.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1200161

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice