1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Macro: Email Range/Selection to group from Excel

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by cburk77, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cburk77

cburk77 Thread Starter

Hello,

My first post, sorry to be a leech right off!

I'm trying to automate some of my day to day emails. I'd like to get a macro set up that will send an email from Excel and paste the range I select in to the body of the email. Would be great if it would send to a list of addresses listed on the page as well.

Using the attached example, I'd like the macro to take whatever range I highlight on the table, copy it to the body of an email and send it to the group of emails listed on the right side.

I'm learning excel, this would help me a lot! I'll be editing this to fit a variety of other tasks. I hope it can be flexible. Thanks in advance.

Chris

Attached Files:

2. Garf13LD

Garf13LD

Attached Files:

3. cburk77

cburk77 Thread Starter

I'll check it out. Thanks! + plus one for responding so quickly to my leech post! =)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089108

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice