1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Macro Help

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Esthersay06, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esthersay06

Esthersay06 Thread Starter

Dear all,

I actually want to set up an automated outlook email, when the due date of a contract is 9 months from the contract end date (Col. k).

In the attached excel file (excel 2013), An email should go to -email address (Col. V), with subject "Contract Description (Col. B) is due on Due date(Col. W)", and body "Dear Name(Col. C), please update your project status".

Also, the an Reminder sent column (Col. X) after the mail is sent and no response after a week.

I have goggle and although I found a number of threads, I am not very good in VBA. All the code looks like "alien" to me. Appreciate if you can help. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Keebellah

Keebellah Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Hans
    Hi, welcome.
    If you do a search on this forum you'll find quiet a lot of similar questions with answers and solutions.
    Sure to find one, and with minor modifications, you can make the fit your requirements

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1207978

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice